Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Product Development and Target Market

The Purpose of the blog is to create a web journal to capture the completion of 3 fundamental goals. The blog was created to satisfy the first assignment for the Introduction to Marketing course Im currently taking online at Full Sail University. The three goals I will be sharing, documenting, revising, and discussing will be the journey to graduating from Full Sail University, magna cum laude. Becoming a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Management Accountant in the California Republic, also my journey to becoming an Executive Producer represented by the Producers Guild of America.

My potential audience consist of intellectuals with interest in the arts, finance, law, and entertainment business. My blog will attract those who can help me make important decisions along my journey, provide feedback to discussions, and increase my network all to help accomplish my goals. My ideal network would be finance experts, celebrities, entertainment business managers, high net-worth investors, lawyers, film producer, directors, cast and crew; animators, realtors, marketers, charities, physicians, families, broadcasters and media conglomerates.

Why are blogs valuable and how will the information presented in this blog affect consumer decisions? By documenting my experience progressing throughout my careful chosen career of entertainment business and finance I will share my opinions of companies, individuals, marketing, and education. I will commit to updates approximately once per week per topic with relevant and modern issues.  This blog will become a valuable resource for student, researchers, and decision makers worldwide. 


The Antiquity of Stokes is written and published by Phillip Stokes. 

1 comment:

  1. I like what you say your overall blog is about. I also love the way you have your goals set and written years ahead, I think that is one my flaws I do not write my goals but I know what they are and I know how to reach them. Keep up the good work check out my blog www.quoteyourthoughts.blogspot.com and let me know what you think!!

    ReplyDelete